[Blindtlk] Question About Repairing Canes

Diane Graves princess.di2007 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 17:53:07 UTC 2012

Hi Guys,

Thanks to all who responded to my question about cane repair. It is good to
know that the NFb will repair these, as I have only been using this one
about 3 months. I need a cane that is going too have a much longer life than
that. At the same time I want one that is easy to handle, and isn't bulky
and unattractive.

I am definitely going to check out the revolution canes too. Thanks so much
for this referral Jasmine. I had a graphite cane years ago. At that time
they were being sold by California Canes, a company which has apparently
gone out of business. I really liked the one I had and have wanted another
one just like it ever since mine gave out.

Diane Graves