[Blindtlk] How do You Find your Interactions with SightedPeople?

Michelle Medina michellem86 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 02:06:57 UTC 2012

I'm actually the opposite. Now, let me say, I don't have a life
outside of my home anyway,, for the most part, because of where I
live. Super rural, NO transport unless Dad's providing it.
Still, out of all the friends I did have, and I grew up in a
completely sighted world, all I ever saw on a regular basis was
sighted people *while I was born without eyes*, I only have one friend
whom I see and keep in contact from those days and interestingly
enough, she does have issues with her sight. She can drive during the
day but not at night, but her sight flucuates so sometimes it works
for her and other times it doesn't.