[Blindtlk] Carbon fiber cane tips and such

Ringlein, Ellen ERinglein at nfb.org
Thu Oct 18 11:34:10 UTC 2012

Hello Jim,

If you purchased the telescoping cane from the Independence Market or it is an NFB cane, please contact us and we may be able to assist you with your problem.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein
Manager, Independence Market
Jernigan Institute
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, MD 21230
Phone: 410-659-9314 Ext. 2421
Fax: 410-685-2340
E-mail: ERinglein at nfb.org

Support the NFB Imagination Fund by texting the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 via your phone bill.