[Blindtlk] Accessible GPS advice?

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Sep 1 14:29:18 UTC 2012

I also like Ariadne GPS. Navigon can be expensive but also does a creditable
job. Ariadne GPS doesn't give you routes but tells you where you are,
compass heading and nearness to points of interest you enter in as you get
to them.

I am not terribly interested in street-by-street directions as there are too
many variables that change too often given the paucity of map updates
normally experienced these days.

Mike