[Blindtlk] Running While Blind, How to Link to Guide

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Sep 1 21:16:05 UTC 2012

You shouldn't assume that it is the blind guy who is holding the
sighted person back.  Maybe the blind guy is a better runner, and the
sighted guy is holding him/her back.

What little of this I have done it works best if the people run side
by side -- so if the runners aren't matched then someone has to slow
down, or someone has to speed up.

Dave