[Blindtlk] Running While Blind, How to Link to Guide

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 16:45:04 UTC 2012

Mike,

I'd never thought about a jump rope; that's a great idea, and
would probably work very well for me since jump ropes are usually
readily accessible in a school's gym's storage room.  I've always
used one of those guide tethers which I believe APH sells, but
the jump rope idea would probably be even better!

On a similar yet slightly different note, how would I use my cane
while running? I've always found it to be tricky to tap my cane
like I would if I were walking when I'm running.  Does anybody
run independently using a cane, and if so, how is it done?

Chris