[Blindtlk] introduction

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 03:07:58 UTC 2012

Hi Ray,

Great description of the list!

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blindtlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Ray Foret Jr
Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 6:02 PM
To: Blind Talk Mailing List
Subject: Re: [Blindtlk] introduction

Oh, let's see.

One time, somebody asked the question as to whether a blind person should go
barefooted or not.  Guess by my signature what I said.

Actually, I said that, whether or not a blind person does that may well
depend on many things; but, never should it depend on blindness.

Well, that's the lighter side.  We do, however  and very very often, discuss
some very serious matters here.  Somebody wants help with something, for
example, we try to offer the best advice we can on the matter.  Important
NFB news updates with respect to the NFB are posted here.  IF our help is
needed with respect to various legislative matters, such requests can be
found here.  HTH.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name:
barefootedray

On Sep 1, 2012, at 3:02 PM, Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> That's great! What kinds of topics do you discuss? I think they had
> some examples on the website, but I'm curious as to what other things
> are talked about.  :)

mean, we usually all get along quite well and have discussions the like of
which you will find quite stimulating.

> Sincerely,
> The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!
>
> Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!
>
> Skype name:
> barefootedray
>
> On Sep 1, 2012, at 2:18 PM, Jasmine Kotsay <jasmine.kotsay at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> 	I wanted to introduce myself to this list.  My name is Jasmine.
When I came upon the name of this list on the NFB website, I was immediately
interested.  I have no sight, and I'm always curious to find out new things
about blind people.