[Blindtlk] introduction

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Sep 2 03:26:50 UTC 2012

Hi, Ray,

I dunno what are your reasons for going barefoot, but, I also prefer
a barefooted, means of experiencing my immediate, environment because
I just CANNOT imagine doing without myriad, sensation, and other
informations available via one's feet!
I am really uncomfortable while inside, wearing shoes!
Glad to find others with a same, quirk! Where are you from? I am from
Berkeley, California and am 28 years old, a total (thanks to