[Blindtlk] iPhone information

Sarah sarahandfamily at live.com
Thu Sep 6 18:37:42 UTC 2012

Hello everyone. I just got an iPhone 4. It’s an eight gig. Will that be enough memory, or should I try to exchange it for a 16 gig? I have the book getting started with the iPhone.  is that helpful? I often  send and  receive text messages. Should I purchase an external keyboard? Is it best to find apps and ringtones directly from the phone? when you call a company and are asked to press one for customer service etc., how do you enter that information? I would appreciate any tips on getting started. Feel free to email me off list. Thank you.
    Sarah