[Blindtlk] devices RE: introduction

Roger devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 03:38:39 UTC 2012

Wow, yes, you're a lot better at explaining things than I am, LOL, I'm
fascinated with it too, I'd really be fascinated if a school or something
like it could teacher several blind children to use it, that way we  would
surely know how good it could actually be. :) I've told some people at my
school about it, so we'll see where it goes.