[Blindtlk] devices RE: introduction

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Mon Sep 10 12:20:40 UTC 2012

I suspect that your question really is this.  How did the Opticon work if we've only had accessible technology recently?  Simple.  It's a camera.  The camera picks up the lines on the printed page, and the opticon just makes them tacticle.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: