[Blindtlk] /Monopoly

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 09:45:32 UTC 2012

mark,

I have Jim Kitchen's games, in particular his monopoly, and I have it installed on windows 7-64bit. I play it, maybe not often these days, but from time to time with no trouble. I even created my own Harry Potter themed monopoly board for it. Did you download and install his base games structure files first? Otherwise, Jim is really helpful. If I remember right, the problem in the beginning was something about making sure the game files go in the right place. I'll have to look around in my files and see.