[Blindtlk] In Defence of Mark Tardif

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Wed Sep 19 03:08:40 UTC 2012

Thank you, Peter.  That is really appreciated.  I think I am entitled to
more than a little uncertainty at this point and not to be lectured about my
supposed negative attitude.  Sorry you feel that way, Jim, and if I had such
a negative attitude, I would have given it up long ago.  I think you might
learn to be a little, no perhaps a lot more understanding of people and not
be so quick to judge where they are in life without knowing the facts.  But
again, Peter, and the rest of you, thank you.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.