[Blindtlk] In Defence of Mark Tardif

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Sep 19 02:54:55 UTC 2012

Good evening everyone,

    As a former school frend of Mark Tardif I wish to ask everyone to please
go easy on him. Having to learn Windos 7 is just one of a number of issues
Mark is dealing with at this time. He was one of the Braille proofreaders
let go from Braille International in July. In addition he has just returned
to his native Maine to be close to his family. For those reasons he has many
things on his plate to deal with including learning Windows 7.

        If anything Mark is to be commended for getting as far as he has in
such a short period of time on top of everything else he's dealing with
right now. Given such a full plate can put anyone a little on the edge.
Let's continue to answer his questions and encourage him. In time he will
get more comfortable with his new computer and Windows 7 while he's
addressing his other issues. I believe some understanding is in order. Both
of us will appreciate that a lot.

Peter Donahue