[Blindtlk] NFB Information...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 27 15:18:43 UTC 2012

Dear friends,

    This will sound like a rather strange request, but recently my computer
crashed and I lost all of my E-mails, address book, etc.

    A few weeks ago a gentleman wrote to me off of this list, with
information concerning joining what I believe was the NFB.  He was kind
enough to inform me that their state conference would be held in Duluth this
year, which was great because I live in Duluth.  If this rings any bells, I
would sincerely appreciate it if this gentleman would re-send me the link to
the web site so that I can join!

    Thank you very much for your help in this matter!

Respectfully Yours,
James Kelm
jameskelm at earthlink.net