[Blindtlk] NFB Information...

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at visi.com
Thu Sep 27 17:28:49 UTC 2012

James,

Sorry about your computer.  I was the person who wrote you a while back and am glad to supply you with the information.

Our convention will be in Duluth during the weekend of October 26-28.  There is a good deal of information about the convention on
our web site at

http://www.nfbmn.org

but certainly feel free to write to me if you have questions.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson