[Blindtlk] stream authorization question

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Fri Sep 28 21:32:41 UTC 2012

What's to be confused about that?  Just tur your stream on and let it do it's thing.  The file is erased from the card to help save space on the card.  That's why you need to be sure to save the file in a safe place should you need to get access to it again.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!

Skype name: