[Blindtlk] Kendle for PC with Accessibility Plugins

Diane Graves princess.di2007 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 00:03:49 UTC 2012

Greetings to All,

Had to unsubscribe for a while, but am glad to be back, and looking forward
to getting back into the mix.

I was just wondering whether anyone else had had experience with the Kendle
for PC with accessibility plugins? I downloaded the program last spring, and
was elated to be able to buy current books from the Kendle bookstore. I
bought and read a couple of books, but then hadn't used the program for a
month or so, and then purchased a new book, only to find out that the
program was no longer functioning. I played around with it for a while, and
sent an inquiry to amazon, only to have them direct me to a chat area for
support.

Anyway, I haven't gone the "chat" route yet, as I don't feel overly
comfortable with the setup, but I have heard rumors that the program has
expired. Does anyone know whether or not the accessibility features have, in
fact, expired, or whether it is worth pursuing until the appropriate support
person is located?

Thanks in advance for any information. If there is a chance that the program
will still work, I would love to find that support, especially after having
spent money on a book I never got to read. But before I plow through the red
tape to get the someone who understands what accessibility is (smile) I
would like to have a clear answer as to whether the program has expired or
not. Don't want or need to be frustrated unnecessarily.

Diane Graves

.