[Blindtlk] The Unfriendly Skies -- What happened?

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 17:51:07 UTC 2013

Bonnie:

Another thing that annoys me is when I am walking beside a sighted family
member or friend and they grab the came because there are people coming the
other direction. The whole point of the cane is for it to find things. I
don't swing my cane with such force that I would hurt anyone, but they can't
help but grab my cane.

Sigh.......

Daniel