[Blindtlk] conversation about body language

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Mon Aug 5 14:25:40 UTC 2013

Acting is a good way to learn body language. I use it, consciously, and in some cases, I can tell what others are doing. Are they nervous? Are they fidgeting, moving more than normal? Where is the voice coming from? Are they leaning forward which tends to indicate engagement? The voice as said  before is also a good indicator of not only if they are telling the truth, but how engaged they are.