[Blindtlk] Walking down the aisle

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Aug 21 03:18:48 UTC 2013

Hi, Arielle,

Think of this situation logically, everyone who knows you, knows
you're blind and knows you use a cane. So then, what's the reasoning
being covering it, changing its color which is, I think diluting the
powerful symbol we project. Forgive me if I am having a hair trigger
or jumping to some albeit etherial conclusion, but need you cover the thing?