[Blindtlk] [Blindly] Walking down the aisle

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Wed Aug 21 03:09:43 UTC 2013

Hi, on the matter of being hands-free, or not, the way you described
getting help from your Dad as you and blind hubby took the fateful
walk down the isle is exactly a description of a constructive place
for the cane. Sometimes, you just wanna go hands-free, unencumbered.
Without that so-called extension of your person.
for today, Car
Car

y father walked me down the aisle. My husband who is also totally
blind walked down the