[Blindtlk] Walking down the aisle

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu Aug 22 11:53:10 UTC 2013

Hi, Ariel,

I didn't have a cane walking down the aisle, although it wouldn't have been
a bad idea, but I ended up not needing one.

My dad traditionally accompanied me to my husband-to-be, then placed my hand
in his, where it remained throughout the ceremony.  Then after I was on my
husband's arm going back up the aisle.  Our service was short, and our
church at the time was small.  33 years ago, how time flies!