[Blindtlk] mobile phone

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 00:54:25 UTC 2013

Robin,

Do you know if this Motorola phone has a screen reader on it? If it runs
Google software, it is most likely Android, in which case you can either use
Google's Talkback screen reader for Android or Mobile Accessibility.

Chris

Chris Nusbaum, Co-Chair
Public Relations Committee
Maryland Association of Blind Students