[Blindtlk] mobile phone

Robin robin-melvin at comcast.net
Tue Aug 27 04:52:19 UTC 2013

I'm pretty sure it is an Android phone.

And, I presume it has the ability to use Android's text-to-speech
interface, TalkBack and/or the Mobile Accessibility Android app,
which most if not all mobile carriers are providing to blind and/or
low vision subscribers.

It is my understanding that this Android phone by Motorola, the Motto
X, is expected to be released on the big 4 of mobile carriers
(VZW-AT&T-T-Mobile-Sprint).

It's not currently available on VZW quite yet, but it is on AT&T.
When it becomes available on VZW, I plan to check it out.