[Blindtlk] Conference Call

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 2 22:51:31 UTC 2013

You don’t really have to have an Iphone to be in on this.  You can regard it as a chance to learn more about it and how it works.

Topics tend not to be formally decided before hand, they sort of just happen.

Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!