[Blindtlk] Democracy in the NFB

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Tue Dec 3 22:12:22 UTC 2013

The President of the U.S. only got stuk with the term limit because the
Republicans were damned jealous of FDR and didn't think they could come up
with a viable candidate to oppose him.

As I say, term limits are a dumb idea and, in effect, say "choose for me
because I ain't smart enough to choose for myself".

Mike Freeman