[Blindtlk] Democracy in the NFB

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Wed Dec 4 01:29:36 UTC 2013

Hi,
One big problem with shorter term limits is that the one in office takes a
while to learn what he/she needs to and then when time is up and someone
else comes in, there is again a big learning curve.
On the other hand, if someone isn't leading in a good way and they are stuck
in that office for a long term, it could be problematic not to have shorter
term limits. So it can go either way.
Thanks
Lauren

. To think that I know what's best for anyone else is to be out of my
business. Even in the name of love, it is pure arrogance, and the result is
tension, anxiety, and fear. Do I know what's right for me? That is my only
business. Let me work with that before I try to solve problems for you.
~ Byron Katie from Loving What Is

For my new book go to:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
curious about thirty-one? Go to: