[Blindtlk] Hiring a Driver

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 4 01:23:01 UTC 2013

Hi, Mary.

I think that is very much negotiable, there is no set fee.  I have a
neighbor who drives me shopping in the next town, and her husband used to be
a taxi driver in this area.  I pay her $10 for gas and take her to lunch or
breakfast when we do errands.  The distance to the grocery store is about 9
miles, and we do other errands in town, with all the stores being close
together.  If I have to go a further distance, like to Caribou to catch the
bus, which is about 30 miles away, I will pay her $30 one way, and $30
coming back.  Again, I sometimes take her to breakfast, my treat.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.