[Blindtlk] Hiring a Driver

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Wed Dec 4 04:01:28 UTC 2013

It depends on the distance and if they are already going that way frequently
too.  I have a widower whom we've been riends with since we came to Kenosha.
Bob doesn't ever ask for money for gas or anything.  I pay him in homemade
soup, dessert or casseroles since he doesn't really cook much for himself
anymore.  I know he appreciates it more than the same old cup of soup and
sandwich every day.  I've picked up something I know he needs like bread or
coffee too.  Like Mark, I've bought him lunch sometimes.  You migght be able
to find a neighbor or person from church that would help you out like this.
I recently put a note in the bulletin looking for a ride to and from church
.  I got an offer from the  couple I was thinking of asking.  It worked out
for me.  Once you get to class you might find someone is coming from your
direction.  Either you can get a ride home with them or both ways.  I did
that when I took night classes.  My husband dropped me off and a classmate
living nearby dropped me off.

Let me know how it goes.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short