[Blindtlk] Professional Opinion Regarding My Actions

Lauren Merryfield lauren1 at catliness.com
Fri Dec 6 01:49:40 UTC 2013

Hi,
Their saying that it made them look bad sounds like they are trying to make
you feel guilty, and you don't have to take the guilt trip even if they gave
you "tickets." They are probably angry because they know, down inside, that
they could have done more to help you. I think it is proactive of you to go
to whomever would be responsive. Perhaps you can ask the people who helped
you to talk to your supervisors so that they know what they could have done
to help you and ensure that they do help you from now on. They could be glad
you didn't hit them with a lawsuit.  I think reader services are reasonable
accommodations according to the ADA.
Thanks
Lauren

. To think that I know what's best for anyone else is to be out of my
business. Even in the name of love, it is pure arrogance, and the result is
tension, anxiety, and fear. Do I know what's right for me? That is my only
business. Let me work with that before I try to solve problems for you.
~ Byron Katie from Loving What Is

For my new book go to:
www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com
curious about thirty-one? Go to: