[Blindtlk] Professional Opinion Regarding My Actions

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri Dec 6 01:53:47 UTC 2013

Hi,

That calendar can be such an important tool to help you follow up in a busy
office setting.  Don't know what I would do without mine.  Whenever I am
requiring something of someone else, I schedule that second reminder ahead
of time.  Most of the time, there is follow through and I can simply erase
that second reminder.

Hope this helps.