[Blindtlk] Freezing and very bad weather hoping our NFB FAMILY

Cherylandmaxx Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 6 12:39:49 UTC 2013

Good morning all:

Hoping and wishing all our NFB family is doing well especially with freezing weather in the middle of the country an ice storm heading to parts of the the and other bad weather be safe and well do not go out unless you have to and check on friends and family who you haven't heard from in awhile and if traveling check with your airlines and providers for delays before even leaving many airlines and some train stations might be closed or delays.

God bless.

Your sister in the NFB

Cheryl Echevarria

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S®4