[Blindtlk] Freezing and very bad weather hoping our NFB FAMILY

christopher nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 13:32:44 UTC 2013

Cheryl,

Thank you for this message. It seems the weathermen here in Maryland
are calling for some wintery weather this week, complete with snow and
ice. We know, however, that MD weather can change in the blink of an
eye, so we will see what happens. I too hope everyone in our
Federation family stays safe in whatever weather they are having.

Chris Nusbaum

"Trust in The Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own
understanding. In all your ways submit to Him, and he will make your
paths straight."  Proverbs 3:5-6