[Blindtlk] Freezing and very bad weather hoping our NFB FAMILY

Mari Hunziker marihunziker at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 19:05:08 UTC 2013

Thank you Cheryl for your concern.
I am in the Austin TX area. We've had some sleet along with very cold
temps. We had a 2 hour start delay to our day due to the weather. Its a
perfect day to bundle up and stay inside. I hope everyone dealing with this
chilly weather is warm and cozy today. Another winter weather storm is
supposed to start up again tomorrow. Keep warm and safe everyone. God
bless!
Mari Hunziker