[Blindtlk] Freezing and very bad weather hoping our NFB FAMILY

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Fri Dec 6 16:59:29 UTC 2013

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for your message to those of us dealing with freezing weather. We had quite an ice storm in north Texas overnight, but things are fine as I have a vacation day and don't have to go to work.
Fortunately, I also have electricity which is also a good thing.

It is supposed to be very cold here with lows in the teens, but we will get through the nasty weather.

Liz