[Blindtlk] Hiring a Driver

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Mon Dec 9 02:52:27 UTC 2013

Well, I of course don't know your situation, interests etc.  I don't
know if there are things you can walk to from where you live,
churches, volunteering, nonproffits, rec centers etc.  On the other
hand, you may live in a rural setting with fewer options.  In that
case you may have some tough cooices ahead.  While it might be
difficult to move, it might give you more options.  On the other
side, it is hard to leave what you already have.

Dave