[Blindtlk] Hiring a Driver

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Mon Dec 9 14:06:20 UTC 2013

That's kind of like saying that when it doesn't rain, the roof doesn't leak, and when it's raining it's too wet to fix the roof. If you sign up for to want to attend an event, ask them if they can give you the names of others who want to attend. If you are unable to get transportation, don't go. Those who do not know you will probably have no judgment as to whether you were foolish or not. They don't matter. Those who do know you will know that you're trying to do something.