[Blindtlk] Hiring a Driver

Cherylandmaxx Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 9 10:11:47 UTC 2013

Do you go to NFB meetings? I am sorry you don't have friends.  As David Andrews mentioned there are plenty interest in any place you live. A lot of times you can check online in your community for special interest events from knitting to other things either at your local library arts and crafts store or even go to the website meetup.com this is not a dating site. It is about special interest groups in you local area.  Just put your town or zip code in.  A little advice you will find more if you don't put blind in the search option.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S®4