[Blindtlk] Hiring a Driver

Ericka Short ericka.short at wi.rr.com
Mon Dec 9 20:29:43 UTC 2013

I've read over your message and I was wondering a few things
1.  What state are you in?
2.  Have you asked the  counselor  when you came for an appointment?
3.  How old are you?

I can't imagine you are the only disabled person  he/she sees regularly.
Medicaid doesn't pay for any outside travel here either.  Division of
Workforce Development will pay if you are a client looking for work.  Once
you are successfully employed for 90 days you are on your own of course.
They assume you've found the right contacts to get there and back.  Call me
or write offline and I'll try to help you some.  You'll feel much stronger
and better about yourself if you can get out and do something once in a
while.  I love my dad too but if I still lived in my hometown wouldn't want
to rely on him every time.  I have help from in laws,  a family friend who
is in his 70's .  My parents are two hours drive west of Kenosha. where I
live.

Ericka J. Short
262-697-0510

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me". Philippians 4:13

"No hand is too small or too big to do good in this world." EJ. Short