[Blindtlk] Reader Services Update For Work

Hyde, David W. (ESC) david.hyde at wcbvi.k12.wi.us
Tue Dec 10 14:34:25 UTC 2013

Sometimes, even when you really want to educate people, you have to just solve the problem you have now, and let them educate themselves. If the reader improves your quality as an employee, others will notice. Education in the workplace happens slowly if it happens at all. The best thing you can do is do your job well, help others do theirs, and let them ask questions when they are ready. Good luck, and hang in there.