[Blindtlk] Burnaware Help

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Dec 16 23:16:09 UTC 2013

Good afternoon everyone,

    I recently installed the Burnaware free CD burning software program on my wife's computer. I successfully burned some CDS about six months ago but now can't remember what I did. I've been trying to burn some MP3 files to CD but believe I'm a little confused of how to do this correctly. I tried by selecting the CD type after launching the program. I believe this is the "New compilation" feature where you tell Burnaware the type of CD you wish to burn. I usually burn MP3 CDS as data CDS. I also tried burning them as MP3 CDS. I then followed the procedure for loading files to be burned. After loading the files I gave Burnaware the command to burn them to disk. When the burn was completed all I ended up with were several coasters. These were CDs that were labeled but contained no data.

    It was from one of these lists that I learned of the Burnaware product. Okay where am I screwing up. If someone can review the procedure I can finish burning the files we wish to save and I'll save some bucks by using this free product. Some help will be very much appreciated. All the best.

Peter Donahue

---