[Blindtlk] Tips In Dealing With Family Members

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Dec 29 14:31:46 UTC 2013

Good morning, Nicholas,

They say actions speak louder than words. Try demonstrating your
independence ao thaqt, theoretically of course they will see that you
do just fine on your own.
And, perhaps, try not to regurgitate too much rhetoric.because after
all, the voice of cold, hard action will alwasy be louder thatn
theory or rhetoric. Good luck and please, keep us posted?
for today, Car
408-209-3239