[Blindtlk] Using G-Mail more affectively?

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 20 04:44:09 UTC 2013

I haven't tried out Outlook.com. Outlook Express is so awesome!!! Too bad
that they don't make that program any more. That is one advantige of having
a dinesore for a laptop computer. Outlook Express takes out the garbige that
comes with reading E Mail. I have had web accessabillity issues with going
onto the internet and checking my E Mail so I turned to Outlook Express
which takes out all of the accessabillity problems that came with just
reading my E Mail. I would strongly recamend whatever Outlook program that
is still on the market.
Kendra