[Blindtlk] Echo Location as a Mobility Aid, World Access For The Blind?

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Tue Jan 1 01:27:02 UTC 2013

Ah, now, the air presure argument I buy, to a point.  I know as a fact that what you're saying is true.  I also know as a fact that I can tell when and or if people are looking at me.  Now, mind you, I don't pay atention to that all the time; but, I do notice it.  I believe that the proximity argument does seem to have merrit.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!