[Blindtlk] Directory Assistance???

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Wed Jan 9 02:15:48 UTC 2013

Hello,

Directory Assistance hasn't been free of charge for years, but many phone
companies have an application process whereby you can apply to be exempt.
Ask your provider about charge exemption for access.  Some companies,
however, do not offer this, such as our local Internet phone provider
Cableone.  Needless to say, my husband and I use strictly cell phones.  We
are with AT&T, and they do offer free directory assistance to applicants.