[Blindtlk] product advice

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Thu Jan 17 00:36:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

It is my understanding that eventually note takers will become a thing of
the past.  Freedom Scientific is pushing their displays, for instance, and
their Pac mate hasn't had a platform upgrade in quite a while.  From that
company the Focus 14 Blue works well in the applications and devices
mentioned.