[Blindtlk] product advice

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Fri Jan 18 12:52:48 UTC 2013

I'm not wild about the Pac mate and will use the Braille Lite as long as I
can.

I have another spin-off to the question:  Which of the note takers out there
operates and behaves most like the Braille Lite?  As much as I hate it, I
need to be evaluating products in preparation for the day when the braille
lite can no longer be repaired or supported by FS.