[Blindtlk] blind people being loners

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Fri Jan 25 13:27:14 UTC 2013

Good morning, Mari,
My blind partner and I behave in the same way, making a point to try
bridging that gap created by a lack of eye contact, by reaching out
ourselves in terms to which we can most organically relate. Some of
the ways we do this are by talking to people in public, sort of
winning them over so they wanna help. We also try to make friends
where ever we go..