[Blindtlk] Microwaves

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 25 20:22:13 UTC 2013

Hi Marsha, I don't know it's modle. My mother gave it to me when I got my
apartment. The lableing was a bit tricky since I used Brailleon on square
flat buttons. Fortunently for some of the buttons, I could use Braille
contractions such the ST. sign for Start. The numbers were easier since they
were strait forward much like the keypad of the phone. I had to have
eyeballs to help me position the lables onto the right keys and to help me
cut out the squares. I have never had a tallent to cut anything with a pair
of sizers except to cut unwanted strings off of my shirt. It might be harder
to use a Braille labler but then again, I have not been shown how to use one
of them. I think that the Brailleon is the better route. You might think
differently which is fine. If you get a microwave, lable it in the way that
works for you.
Kendra